Recent Photo Work

Over the last few weeks several of my photos have been lucky enough to be put online. RVA Magazine published a few on their website 2 weeks in a row, and recently Mojo's in Richmond had me take some photos of their karaoke night and those are up on their Facebook to advertise for upcoming karaoke nights. Below are the links to the RVA Mag website that has my photos displayed if you'd like to see. But even further below that I've decided to put up a few of the photos I've taken recently to show you all what I can do and what I've been up to. Enjoy!

RVA Mag Oct 12, 2011

RVA Mag Oct 19, 2011

Photos from Cafe Diem's Open Stage Night and Mojo's Karaoke Night:















If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment