Blogging?



So recently, I've been slacking in the blog department.
But whyyyy Tyler? We just love your blogging so much!

Ok fine, I'll explain then. I've been busy. I'm currently pursuing a job that requires me to make a few videos, so I've been very busy. I also have been traveling some. Lastly, I'm just out of the blogging groove. It takes a little time and devotion to actually sit down with the sole purpose of blogging. And sometimes, my mind can't help but think that blogging is ridiculous.

Think of the concept: Hi there, you and I are total strangers but thanks to this new-fangled interwebs and such, we can totally become the bestest of friends! Or bffs as they say!....idk! LOL! ;)

It's kind of weird. Might seem a little vain. Might seem a little pompous.
But...then I remember how totally awesome I am and how much people love me and love my life and are so totally jealous of everything that I do and are totally in awe of my skills and abilities and they wish they had a fashion sense like me and they wish their car had $15 WalMart spinnahs on it too and they wish they wrestled with bears on the regular too and had the super power of being able to summon Chinese food on command at any moment from 9am to 10pm.

Hatahs hate. I'll keep blogging for the loyal fans out there in the blogosphere or interwebs or whatever it's supposed to be called! This one's for you. Peace.



If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment