SotM: 2/23/11

It's back BIOTCHES! I know you've been waiting for it! Well...I've got lots of songs to be used for future songs (and as always, I welcome suggestions). I've got lots of songs to use, sure, but I don't have as much time as I used to...yet I don't have a job keeping me busy. WTF?

So, for your listening pleasure, after a 28/29 hiatus, here is a new Song of the Moment. This tune, I first heard on the radio while washing my car on a nice sunny day (that was actually 40 degrees). NOTE: do not wear sandals while washing your car on a cold day because nobody wants to limp back into the barely warm house with the only perk of your hard time spent being that your car will be shiny for a few days until the next flock of birds decides it's time for a big ole feces-fest. Moving on...this song comes from a band from LA that has only been around since 2009. This band is practically unknown, which surprised me because this song sounds like they've got some talent/years behind them. Well...I guess instead they just have talent. Now, without any more jibbah jabbah...a lil diddy that won't make you pity the fool...




If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment