SotM: 4/6/11

Hello my friends! I was going to bring you this song yesterday, but I had a bunch of work to do, so here it is now! Enjoy!

This tune comes from a band hot out of John Nettles' town of Seattle, WA. They recently played at SXSW after releasing their first album last summer. I'm a big fan of their folksy style with great instrumentals, and I can't wait to investigate more of their songs! I used this song about 2 and a half weeks ago in what my friends and I call The Playlist Challenge. We pick a theme, then we each pick our 5+ songs and email them to each other. It's a great way to keep in touch with friends that you don't see much, a good way to hear new music, and an awesome way to learn more about a person every time! I love doing it, and I loved finding this song and using it right away on the Challenge of Spring. This song really makes me feel like Winter is ending, Spring is coming, and all is right with the world. Great song, great sound, good gravy, good meat, good Lord let's just get to the music already...

Song of the Moment 4/6/11
Lost in my Mind by The Head and the Heart







If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment