SotM: 4/4/11

I heard this song a few days ago and it reminded me a lot of Passion Pit and MGMT...but a bit more pop-y. So I'm keeping this brief, but I hope you all like this song as much as I do! The replay button never knew what hit it!

This song comes from a New Zealand band who released this song Spring/Summer of last year. Yet, somehow I just heard this song for the first time the other day. Did it get lost overseas or something? What's going on?! Anyways, this song premiered at the #1 spot in New Zealand's Single Chart. It's a great song, I hope you enjoy it. So here it is!

Song of the Moment 4/4/11
Young Blood by The Naked and Famous

A green and pink tie die effect from left to right. Over-top in thin white text is written: 'The Naked + Famous' 'Young Blood'.



If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment