Recently Published Photos & More

Here are just a few images of my recent work, published online for RVA Magazine, published in print for an ad for the Tobacco Company, and more :

To see the whole post for Open Stage Night click HERE





To see the whole post for Richmond Music Review click HERE





And then I got a photo published in print, used for an ad, for the Tobacco Company Restaurant in Richmond, VA






Other than that, my photos have recently been used for Christmas cards (BEAUTIFUL family), a photo contest (WINNER), and upcoming save-the-dates for a wedding! I hope you enjoy my photo work, thanks for checking it out!



If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment