SotM: 2/25/12

My dear friends,
I apologize for the long time it's been since I have posted about music. I've been blogging a decent amount recently but it's mostly been about my recent photo and video works. I was really trying to make my website look more professional and all that but I'm going to be redoing my website soon enough to allow me to blog about whatever I want AND also have posts about my video/photo work. So enough talking...welcome back to the Song of the Moment!

This tune comes from a talented musician that I knew nothing about until a couple months ago. Check out this song from his August 2011 album. Enjoy!

Song of the Moment 2/25/12
Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye (ft. Kimbra)





If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment