Lunch with a Famous Person

Recently my sister had to fill out some survey for being a brand new teacher at this new school, and one of the questions she was asked was the typical: If you could have lunch with any person who would it be?

Until just now my answer has ALWAYS been Desmond Tutu. He spoke at JMU, he was amazing, he has done amazing things, and he has a good sense of humor. I used this answer so often my friend Chelsea even bought me a little book of his quotes and his life. I even named my car Desmond for a little while there. Well sorry Desmond you've been replaced.

As I thought about that question some more I got a new answer. I decided that I would eat lunch with myself. Alone. Because...well...I can't think of anyone living that could be quite as awesome as me. That is all. Goodnight to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment