SotM: 5/1/11

Caps play tonight. Game 2 versus the Tampa Bay Lightning with Tampa leading the series 1-0. Let's Go Caps! Let's Go Caps! LET'S GO CAPS!! I want to see a win!

Thinking about the game made me remember the kinds of songs I used to listen to before big volleyball games to get pumped. It ranged from The Mars Volta to The Format to 50 Cent. Weird mix I know. Recently I heard this song, and though it's crazy weird, I think it's the kind of song I'd use now to get hype. It comes from a guy's solo project and it has a kind of dark and ominous feel to the slow steady beat and raspy vocals. I dig it. I hope you all do too. Here for y'all now is May's first Song of the Moment, brought to you by the NHL. Thanks for the endorsement.


AWOL-MEGALITHIC-COVER



If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment