Vids for the Kids: 5/31/11

Not too long ago this awesome kid was revealed to me. His YouTube channel is strange. Yet, the best stuff that he does, in my opinion, is his dancing. He goes into Apple Stores, gets on a computer and uses the built in camera to record himself as he plays a song loudly and rocks out to it in the middle of the store. It's epic. You have to see it for yourself. My 2 favorites are Friday and Whip My Hair. Below is his Friday video. Everyone loves some Rebecca Black, right? If you really don't like that song, just click the link and find another of his Apple Store videos to watch! Now enjoy one of my favorite discoveries, on YouTube, in months!

Vids for the Kids 5/31/11
Apple Store Dance to Friday


http://i54.tinypic.com/nqd5pg.png




If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment