SotM: 3/24/11

Recently, my friend Jithu mentioned a song by this great band. While this isn't the song she mentioned, it's still pretty dang good.
I realized that I have, until now, only used one of their songs as a Song of the Moment tune. I can't believe I hadn't done this song in the past, but here it is now anyways. The first song I used by this band has probably been the most popular song I have ever used as a SotM. Except, it was used back in August, which was in the pre-blogging age.
Alabama, Arkansas, this song rules so don't guffaw (yes I said "guffaw").
Now, today's Song of the Moment by the same band is another great jam and I hope you all enjoy it!

Song of the Moment 3/24/11
40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros







If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment