SotM: 3/31/11

After a day of work with a bunch of kids (who weren't bad...it's just exhausting) I just want a big sandwich and my gym shorts. Oh and I also want to sit and watch The Dog Whisperer for an hour. Man, it's an addiction I can't break. But for now, I'll just give you a quick song for the day.

It comes from a fantastic band that won a Grammy this year for best album. Some people disagreed with that Grammy win, but I think it was a close race regardless, but a well deserved win. This song for you today was actually the first single from the album in the UK, but was not the first single in the US. So, short and sweet, just like an Oompa Loompa in the Chocolate River, here is...

Song of the Moment 3/31/11
We Used to Wait by Arcade Fire






If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment