SotM: 3/5/11

Erin,

Ok everybody, here's today's Song of the Moment...coming atcha a little late in the day...but don't get mad...because if I hear you got mad I'm gonna punch you right in the kidneys.

Here for you now is a track from a fantastic band with only 1 album out. I've actually somehow only used 1 of their songs in the past...weird. This one does NOT come off their first album which came out in 2009 and rocketed them into the spotlight. This one unfortunately comes from the soundtrack of a terrible vampire movie whose name I will not say because it does not deserve to be mentioned. Though, that album features great music and even a few old SotM tunes such as Cee Lo Green's What Part of Forever (both songs were only used in the credits though. Phew). This song was released in November as a single to promote the re-release of their stellar debut album and I got hooked. The track I've got for you now comes from the always amazing Florence + The Machine and I hope you enjoy...

Song of the Moment 3/5/11
Heavy In Your Arms by Florence + The Machine





If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment