Um....what?

I'm keeping this post as simple as humanly possible. People post ridiculous stuff on Craigslist. Some you can find in the Best of Craigslist section. Some you just stumble upon on your own. I plan to blog a few of these so please enjoy this one I literally just found on my own.
http://newsfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/craigslist_art_257_20080423132047-1.jpg
"I'm looking for a Lil Wayne impersonator to preform at my sons birthday. My son is blind so it doesn't matter what you look like. As long as you (sound) like Wayne it's cool with us. This job pays 500$. Please call Mike @ (XXX-XXX-XXXX).

Please be ready to give me your best Wayne line over the phone, I don't have time to schedule appointments to interview everyone.

Thanks,
Mike "

Awesome. Simply awesome. Good luck, Mike! I hope your search ends well, my friend. Until then, I recommend you start drinking purple drank and begin working on your own Weezy impressions because the market is pretty small on that front, man.



If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment