Capa-tillars

I love when little kids can't say "caterpillars" correctly. It's like when they can't say 3 so they say "phree." Adorable. Unless they are above the age of 9 and then I simply wonder if they'll forever be idiots and if they'll ever graduate high school, and I pray they'll become something more than burger flippers.

Poor dumb kids. Also, poor dumb caterpillars that are not quite good enough at hiding. Pretending to be part of the bush. Psht! I found youuuuuuu. Cool though huh?

Photo:
(Macro) "Failed Team Work"
Courtesy of Tyler Conta and the Backyard Discovery Company
Click on the image if you wish to view it in a larger form.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me literally lol in CS-L at the comment about kids who can't pronounce three past the age of 9. because I feel the same way :)
    ps: that picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete