SOTM: 9/30

If you're from Virginia you know it is raining. It's been raining a lot. You've all been complaining a lot too. Don't even. Don't you even. I worked in my 50 foot treehouse tower yesterday, filming races from noon til 4:30. Cold, constant rain came in sideways...thus right at me through my window. I had nowhere to go. Try that. Oh but first try climbing up into your tower with the bird crap covered ladder when it's wet, thus making it so you've got freshly re-wetted bird dumps all over your palms. Wow. Yesterday sure was an awesome day in the rain. So if I hear you complain about the rain I'm going to backhand you with the non-crap covered side of my hand. Rain is great, even when it sucks. So shut up.

Ok. Sorry. So it's a rainy day. And I have lots of songs I listen to on really rainy days if I'm in the right mood. Let's start off with the perfect rainy day song, and more will follow in the future on rainy days. This is one of my favorites by good old Guster (I hope this one isn't copyright infringement this time!) off of their old 1999 album. Such a good one. So, here it is for you...ignore the TERRIBLE video by the way...it's all I could find.

The name of the song says it all:

Song of the Moment 9/30
Rainy Day by Guster


No comments:

Post a Comment