Not Sure Why I Thought of This...

...but what randomly came to mind today was a store in my grandma's town in Minnesota.

First off Minnesota is great. It has lakes, fish, boats, sun, and more mosquitoes than you could ever dream! Hooray! It also has cows, more fish, a lot more lakes, and my family. A big chunk of my family lives there and I've debated looking for jobs in the Twin Cities and moving there! Except I hate long winters. And half of the year up there has snow. What happened to fall? Oh it just decided to hurry things up a bit so we could have some snow again. What happened to winter? It never left.

Anyways this store in my grandma's town is called OK Tires...and it's a chain.
So...my questions are as follows:
1) Is that first letter on your sign supposed to be a "D?" ...Because your font is weird. Is that a "D?" If it is Donkey Kong might sue you.
Also, 2) Who is stupid enough to buy tires (something incredibly important to the safety of your car) from a guy whose tires seem to be "ok"...not great...they're just decent.
Lastly, 3) Who is dumb enough to name their store "OK Tires?"

Let's make some more terrible business names:
-Average Joe's Male Strippers
-Murphy's Law Restaurant & Bar
-Trigger Happy Bill's Gun Shop
-Michael Vick's Puppy Farm

Anyone got anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment