Song of the Moment: 9/27

Welcome to Monday you working chumps. If you're not working then sorry. If you're part-time like me then hooray, we're the best!

Ok so I love all kinds of music...but I always love music more when you can see how much the band enjoys the music. That is one reason why I like a lot of bands that don't have very big names. I feel like it is easier to love the music when you aren't only thinking about t-shirts, sales, and making as much money as you can. No one likes a sell-out. This band seems to be so much fun, and they've got a great style that feels like a really unique blend of earlier rock styles plus some of their own touches and a dash of the modern indie rock.

Anyways, I saw this music video a month ago and I liked the song but really enjoyed the video. When you watch it you can just see the fun the band is having! Plus, how could you not have fun trashing a pure white room with all your buddies while rocking out to some tunes?!

Please don't try this at home, kids:

Some of the Moment 9/27
The Whip by Locksley


No comments:

Post a Comment