Song of the Moment: 9/11/2010

Sorry for the hiatus. I've been in Florida helping my great friend Heidi find a place and get situated before all her Navy stuff begins! :)

I roadtripped down with her and flew back. I flew back on 9/10. It felt really weird to be sitting in an airport the day before 9/11 and listening to new reports about it. So first off don't ever forget 9/11. Remember where you were and just make sure you honor it and remember it in your own way.

While I sat in the airport I listened to an old Red Hot Chili Peppers song that I found a few years ago. I feel like this song is kind of an unsung RHCP great. I really like the sound of it and the lyrics have so much depth to them. So enjoy!

Well here it is ladies and gents:

Song of the Moment 9/11
Dosed by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment