SOTM: 9/29

To help you get through "hump day" (which I literally used to think had something to do with humping...I was wrong) I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

I'm not going to waste too much time typing what these songs are...I'll be quick...
1) New single by Crash Kings
2) New single by Kings of Leon
3) Possibly my favorite song by The National
4) Clint introduced me to this awesome song off an up-and-coming rapper's 2011 album, and I provided the censored version just in case. Uncensored has a better flow to it, I'm not going to lie.
5) More incredibleness from the ever incredible Sleigh Bells

Now let your ears enjoy the Hump Day Combo Meal:

Song(s) of the Moment 9/29

You Got Me by Crash Kings


Radioactive by Kings of Leon


Bloodbuzz Ohio by The National


I Get Doe (Censored) by Glasses Malone ft. The Cataracs


Tell 'Em by Sleigh Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment