Song of the Moment: 9/26

Vampires are stupid.
They can't see themselves in a mirror: lots of potential for looking a hot mess.
They can't stand garlic: lots of Italian food they can't eat.
They can't be around crosses: well I guess I won't see them in heaven.
They can be killed by a stake to the heart: an immortal creature of the night that sucks blood and turns into a bat AKA a total badass by definition...can be killed by a twig shoved in the right place. LAME.

Also...vampires have now been featured in a terrible series of movies in the ******** Saga (I refuse to give them any sort of publicity). Except I will admit that the soundtrack is phenomenal to almost all of the films. Which is really sad because I feel like the artists sold out a little bit. Regardless, I hate the movies. Yet, I love Cee Lo's song on the soundtrack.

So I hesitate...but decide to give you:

Song of the Moment 9/26
What Part of Forever by Cee Lo Green


No comments:

Post a Comment