Song of the Moment: 9/13/2010

My freshman year at JMU a band came to perform. I only knew 1 of their songs. I obviously did not go to the concert. A friend came back from the show raving about how great they were, so I borrowed his CDs. I fell in love. Ever since then I have huge regrets about not going but I have become a huge fan of Guster.

Guster is a fantastic band for so many reasons.
I hope to travel to North Carolina to see them perform in early October. Fingers crossed.
They're releasing a new CD in October as well. About a month ago I had a song (Bad Bad World) off their upcoming album (Easy Wonderful) as a Song of the Moment...it's pretty great...check it out.
But recently I found this song off the same album and fell in love with Guster all over again in a split second.

So for your enjoyment today we have:

Song of the Moment 9/13
Do You Love Me by Guster

No comments:

Post a Comment