You So Trashy

Soon I'll be posting up a sort of calendar/schedule of events of awesomeness regarding how my blog is going to work. I asked lots of friends, in lots of ways, what I should blog about other than Song of the Moments and random stories. One thing I got was Quotes/Good Deeds.

I like quotes, but sometimes they're not for everything. So I think today we will begin with a simple Good Deed.

PICK UP ANY TRASH YOU SEE.

That's not that hard is it? Nope. I even did a scavenger hunt once where we had to pick up 10 pieces of trash on the DC Mall. It's easy...but yet almost no one does it.
Afraid of looking like a hippie tree hugger?
I'd be more afraid of Captain Planet coming down and socking you right in the face.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgbkpZTYXNluwuS8ZCuUOP65gdFLyWkvEwCfzZH6eI_LJgRcwheo6fHCHFAce9dbB-pmr9CEo802IwzsJhPDyh2rLij3Cy9prt9xRyOBl1Vjdu_yi9Bl0WV66w5kalNf1TXUDP8HUEZzsOF/s400/captain+planet.jpg

So if you're walking around town, campus, your yard, the neighborhood, or the mall just pick up some trash as you go. If you think it's gross then just pick it up, then go wash your hands...you're not going to die from it.
NOTICE: If you die from picking up a piece of trash I apologize and I promise to deliver your eulogy in the form of a mid-90s-style rap.
So yeah, pick it up, it can't hurt, it can only help. We've all got to be around it. So why not make the place you're in just a little bit more beautiful?

Now go get some trash today you tree-hugging-dope-smoking-long-hair-tye-dye-wearing-hippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment