SotM: 12/1

It's the first day of December, and here's a treat for ya...

To help you get through "hump day" I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

The first time I heard this band I assumed they were trying to be some modern-day version of the Bee Gees...and I wasn't having it. I heard a song on the radio about a month ago and really enjoyed it. THEN, the DJ said the band name, and I figured it was about time to give them a chance. So I did. If you haven't heard of this band, you really should look into them. Trust me, it's worth it!

1) This band's first studio album came out in 2004, it's self-titled, and this track from it is a good one.
2) Their 3rd studio album came out in June (the cover of the album is a clenched butt in spandex...classy) and this jam is a single off the album that has a strong Bee Gees and clubbing feel to it. Great stuff.

So, here for you now is a Hump Day Combo Meal with a side of sharp objects, because it's the Scissor Sisters coming at you with...

Song(s) of the Moment 12/1

Take Your Mama by Scissor Sisters



Any Which Way by Scissor Sisters





If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment