SotM: 12/15

And it's back...and on time!

To help you get through "hump day" I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

Ok, so...I'm not exactly sure what music I'm going to give you today...let me think about this.
Got it.
Dr. Dog time.

Alright...well this is a pretty interesting band here. They're straight out of my best friend Rachel's native Philly. They've been around since 2001, with lots of band member changes throughout. They're an interesting band with their rock + jam band sort of feel to them. They even have a Flaming Lips kind of sounding lead singer on some of their tunes. Anyways, I first heard them about a year ago (someone left their song up on Grooveshark on a computer in the video lab and I gave it a listen) and have yet to use any of their songs for Song of the Moment. Until now! Both of these tracks are off their newest album, Shame Shame, released this April. The first track is one of their more popular songs off the album, and the second one is my personal favorite. Supposedly, the second tune I've got for you is actually 8 years old! Well...glad they finally decided to drop it on us this year. I'm a big fan of both of these songs and I hope you enjoy them too on this glorious hump day via your favorite fast food selection, the Hump Day Combo Meal. Would you like fries or onion rings with that? Rings it is! Thanks and come again!


Song(s) of the Moment 12/15

Jackie Wants a Black Eye by Dr. Dog

Where'd All the Time Go by Dr. Dog






If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment