SotM: 12/8

Late as usual...but here it is...

To help you get through "hump day" I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

I've used only 1 song by this fantastic band as a Song of the Moment so far: 1901. If you asked me why I haven't used any other songs I'd probably say because I like too many of them, or that you aren't good enough to listen to Phoenix. Yeah...one of those 2. Yet, I'll be honest and admit that I think I only know music from their 4th album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix. Then again it is a FREAKING amazing album, worthy of all the awards that it has won. So, here for you now are 3 other songs from the album that I thoroughly enjoy, many of you might already know these, but I don't care about you. Enjoy!

Song(s) of the Moment 12/8



Lisztomania by Phoenix

Girlfriend by Phoenix

Lasso by Phoenix



If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment