SotM: 12/22

'Tis the season for celebrating Hump Days...

To help you get through "hump day" I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

Because I don't feel like wasting my time pleasing you needy people...I'm keeping this one super brief.
1) A single, released the end of November, from an awesome Brit lady
2) Everyone loves the videos that are made by this band. Here's another of their awesome ones for a song off their 2010 album, recommended by a friend
3) My favorite song off their new album, Crazy Wonderful, now has a music video

Quick and dirty. That's efficiency for ya! I hope you enjoyed today's fast food Hump Day Combo Meal with a side of "get outta here!"


Song(s) of the Moment 12/22

Rolling in the Deep by Adele


Last Leaf by OK Go


On the Ocean by Guster





If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment