SotM: 12/10

Usually this should be everyone's favorite example of alliteration: Throwback Friday. Instead, because I'm not feeling the Throwing-Backage today...I've chosen something else.

For you today, I have a song that's definitely not typical of the music I usually throw at you all. Yet, if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for piano and great, heart-felt vocals. So, after hearing this song I knew I needed to share it. Apparently this song was featured on some dance show this summer, and took off from there...well sorry if I'm late on this way...but you can keep your crappy dance shows and I'll keep making fun of them. (If your show features "The Situation" in a serious light...scratch that...any light other than Guido/Juicehead/Jersey Jerk, then your show isn't worth watching.) Moving on. It's a great song, I'm sad I'm getting to this song "late" but who cares. Better late than never, I always say. This song comes from a little known artist from Philly who recently signed a deal with Atlantic Records.

This song's video came out in September...and it's kind of a man-hater song. Let's see how quickly an all-female a cappella group from JMU, with a reputation as man-haters, decides to perform the song. Bets anyone?

Song of the Moment 12/10
Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri







If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment