SotM: 12/14

I'll keep it short and sweet...

Kings of Leon are amazing. While I haven't been able to listen to all of their new album, Come Around Sundown, what I've heard so far is great. It's different than their old stuff, not as dark sounding, but it's still fantastic. They released a new music video about 5 days ago for their song Pyro, which I knew had to be their next single. So, I'm guessing that's what they're going to release as their new single even though they haven't done that yet. Logical assumption I'd say. Anyways...it's a good track with a crazy video! Check it out my friends!


Song of the Moment 12/14
Pyro by Kings of Leon






If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment