Vids for the Kids: 12/3

I like Japanese shows.
Ninja Warrior. The original Iron Chef. The Unbeatable Banzuke. That old Banzai show which was actually just an American show making fun of Japanese shows. They're so terrible and ridiculous that they're awesome. One of my favorite Japanese game show moments of all time (other than my friend Cindy winning an iPod by singing on stage) is the row of girls, with steaks on their heads, hoping the iguana doesn't come to them for a bite. For some reason they replay the footage like 20 times...but it's awesome every time! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do when you set down your Tamagotchi and watch...

Vids for the Kids 12/1
Japanese Game Show: Meat Head + Iguana


http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cHz8twypSeM/2.jpg




If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment