Cha Cha This, Fool!

So listen...I was looking for another way to make some money on the side recently, so I looked into ChaCha. You know, the thing you text when you don't know the answer, and so it finds the answer for you? Yeah, well apparently when you send in those texts, real people answer them. And they get paid. Catch: they don't get paid well. Oh yeah, and it sucks. I went through about 2 days of watching videos, had to take a test to prove myself, and then finally got the go ahead a few days later. And now that I get to answer these questions...half of them are CRAZY, the other half are partially mean-spirited and partially actually normal, answerable questions.
Here's the kinds of questions I encountered in my first session, which only lasted an hour, in my own words so as to not reveal anything private:

- My ferret has diarrhea. What kinds of foods cause this?

- Why are you such a #$@# !&*# @!*! ?

- How do I tip off the cops that the people that live near me are drug dealers?

- What happens in the movie "Ice Queen?"
Side-note: Terrible movies make me laugh. "Ice Queen" was on the Chiller channel, right after "Jack Frost" (no not the nice one, this snowman kills people). So I watched the first 45minutes...and in that time only 1 person died, the Ice Queen hadn't even left the 2-man cargo plane she began in, and there was an avalanche that lasted EIGHT minutes on screen. EIGHT minutes. That's a long time in a movie, my friends! It was the most boring avalanche I have ever seen. And yes, I've seen many, thanks for asking. So I left, sat down, and began my first session of ChaCha. And here we are again!

- Can you send me a dirty joke?

- I'm sexting with someone. What should I say after a guy says "$#@ !#^ %^# ##?"

- My daughter might have run away. What could happen to her?

- What should I do if my wife is always complaining to me, about me?

And so on and so on. Some of these are just ridiculous.
Your ferret has the squirts? Well I recommend you just not own a ferret. It's pretty much a weasel. No one likes weasels. Especially a weasel dat gots da runs, fool.

Some of these are really quite sad. Yet, what the heck are they doing asking ChaCha?!
Your neighbors deal drugs? Your daughter ran away? Your marriage might be falling apart?
OMG...why are you asking ChaCha?! Get a counselor. Call the cops. Something. Quit wasting your time waiting for me to respond with an answer. Geez. It's ChaCha...not Dr. Phil.


For kicks, let's get on their site right now and see what other ridiculous questions we get. Here we go!

-What is it like to get high on black tar heroin?

-What kind of time should I get in my swim meet tonight?

-Where can I get a McRib?

-Can a person still live after breaking every bone in their body?


And that, my friends, is the weirdness that I experienced while answering questions for this website. Awesome. Want to know what's even better?! I answered questions for exactly an hour the other night and I made just over $1.00. Awesome. HUGE waste of time. I can't wait to do that again. Best 2 cents a question job I've ever had.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/images/Categoryimages/normal/p-70007-46378-ferret.jpg


If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

2 comments: