SotM: 1/4/11

I just realized that if I blog for more than a year...I could have multiple posts with the same title! Example: SotM: 10/24 and SotM: 10/24
That could be bad. So now we begin to use the year as well. Good thinking, Tyler. Thanks, loyal followers.

I'll be brief though, because I'm cooking dinner.

I've used songs by this band 3 times:
The Cave
Little Lion Man
Roll Away Your Stone

All great songs. Go look them up if you've never heard them. They're phenomenal.

Well, here now, I give you the 4th Song of the Moment tune from this great band off their first album, Sigh No More.
Now, please enjoy 2011's first Song of the Moment with a song that's been stuck in my head all day!

Song of the Moment 1/4/11
Awake My Soul by Mumford & Sons






If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment