SotM: 1/10/11

Happy Monday! Got a case of 'em? Well too bad, because all you 9 to 5-ers are almost done anyways.

Yet, for your listening pleasure today, I have a quick little one to drop on ya. It's a Franz Ferdinand song, off their 2009 album, which I can't believe I haven't used earlier for this. They have another album set to come out in 2011, which I'm looking forward to. In the past, I had This Fire by FF as a Song of the Moment jam, and it went over pretty well with the fans. Well, this song is pretty sweet too and I hope that you all enjoy it. I first heard it on the radio in 2009, then saw it that same night on an iPod commercial. That means the song is awesome. It's a rule of thumb. So, here for you now is Franz Ferdinand's contribution to your ears with...

Song of the Moment 1/10/11
No You Girls by Franz Ferdinand








If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment