SotM: 1/14/11

I apologize for being away from the blogosphere for a while. There are several reasons for this, and I hope you accept them as my way of not apologizing...because I obviously don't need to apologize to you people...but instead, I see this as a way to justify my awesome actions.

1) My laptop has been getting a new hard drive put in it the last 48-ish hours. It's 500gb WD one that I bought before Christmas. It's beautiful. Fast. Yet, occasionally lags and makes weird noises. But thanks Capitol Mac for putting it in!

2) I've been busy with work. I'm filming and editing for a legal case. Awesome.

3) I blogged on Tuesday about Carbon Leaf/VW/the Smith men and I was really hoping that what Mike told me would come true. He said that my blog post might get passed on to Barry, the lead singer of Carbon Leaf, and he might read it. So, my thought process was literally this: "Don't post too many more times right away...he might not scroll down and read your blog post, and he might not like you, or become your friend." So yeah...that's where my mind went. He's already "friends" with Rachel Lafferty...and he seems like a cool guy. I bet it'd be really chill to just sit in a booth at the bar with Barry, Carter, Terry, and the guys and just chill and have a beer. Welp...that's my Richmond fantasy. Scratch that. That's my fantasy. Fingers crossed!!

(PS: Carbon Leaf is fantastic. If you don't listen to them, please do. They're very different from most of the music I listen to. But I think that's why I like them. They do what they want, they make great music that's unique, yet is something anyone can listen to and love.)

So...I hope you don't forgive me, because I don't need it. Instead, I'll just dish out a sweet tune for you all, from another band, for another round of everybody's favorite...Song of the Moment!

Song of the Moment 1/14/11
You Will Leave a Mark by A Silent Film







If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment