SotM: 1/15/11

I'll be brief, because the Packers are playing right now, and that's more important. Also, keep your eyes open for some movie reviews coming up as well, including Despicable Me, possibly The Social Network, what I think of Kevin Costner's and Nicholas Cage's (terrible) acting, and maybe even review the M. Night Shyamalan collection just for kicks.

Sorry I'm not doing a Throwback Friday today...maybe next week. But here's a tune that I surprisingly have not used, as far as I can remember. It's by Ray LaMontagne...plus other people. This is the first time Ray has released music in collaboration with other artists...and I don't hate it! The album was released in August 2010 and seems to have some pretty good tunes on it. For now, give this a listen and enjoy!

Song of the Moment 1/15/11
Beg Steal or Borrow by Ray LaMontagne






If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment