SotM: 1/5/11

'Tis the first Hump Day of the year!

To help you get through "hump day" I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

For the last few weeks I've had a hankering for some Kid Cudi. Because of that, I think I should lay a little of my boy down on you all.
His most recent album, Man on the Moon II, was released November, and has positive reviews so far. I've only listened to a few of the songs, but they're pretty sweet. Side note: I never realized how short Kid Cudi was until I saw him on TV a month or so ago. He's TINY! Moving on, back to today's Combo Meal, here's some Kid Cudi coming your way!

Both tunes here are from his new album, the first being what was called a "promotional single" for the album, and the second being the first official single. While my lovely girlfriend isn't exactly a fan of this first song AT ALL...I forgive her for liking country music. While the second song might be very different from his older stuff, and might feature Kanye West, and some people are sick of Yeezy...I forgive Kanye, because T. Swift did!

Now...stop all this jibbah jabbah and listen up to some sick jams by the one and only, Kid Cudi...on today's Hump Day Combo Meal...coming atcha with an extra small, Kid Cudi-sized, side of onion rings. Enjoy!

Song(s) of the Moment 1/5/11

REVOFEV by Kid Cudi
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj134qasRf585xTp8OqeVi63ScX0V7-Q5gM61xo4QG5ULSn2waOecwTvtCdA4SUsTLcXkpmQneiuX9MM3MVj9JbXMx-wvAhgxb7aS9KebtS9n1dNvTO-HTAK6_x3ou5U7XZn89BC_npwGmQ/s1600/Kid+Cudi+-+Revofev.jpg


Erase Me by Kid Cudi




If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment