SotM: 1/7/11

Everyone's favorite alliterative music is back!

Simply because alliteration is the only way to be cool...I'm going to make this Friday a flashback to good ole tunes...I'll call it "Throwback Friday." Wait...that doesn't make sense. Oh yeah that's because alliteration was only cool in elementary school.

I heard this song on the radio a few days ago, rocked out to it like I usually do when I hear it, and knew that I needed to bring it back via my blog. It's a sweet old Talking Heads tune from 1985, off their Little Creatures album. Supposedly, it was written about a girl they knew who used to take LSD and trip out in a field near a YooHoo factory. While I've never done that, and don't intend to...I think my #1 choice for a place to trip would be in a YooHoo factory. A field near the factory comes in at a close second. So for now, just enjoy today's Throwback Friday with...

Song of the Moment 1/7/11
And She Was by Talking Heads









If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment