Vids for the Kids: 1/11/11

Good afternoon kiddies! I have a VERY special video for you all today!

So...if you know anything about me, you know that Carbon Leaf is my favorite band. Which also means, you might realize that I'm pretty sure I have NEVER used one of their songs for Song of the Moment. That is because they're all so good, I would just have to do a song every day to do them justice. Ok...well maybe that's an exaggeration...but they're still freakin' awesome!

Well...today is a commercial, shown to me by Mike Smith. But wait...what's that you ask? How does Carbon Leaf relate to commercials and Mike? Well...Carbon Leaf started to get bigger when their track, The Boxer, was featured on a car commercial. Is that what this post is about? No. But it does still involve cars and Mike. How does this make sense at all?! Well, if you know who Barry is, he's the lead singer of Carbon Leaf. He's a good man. A great singer. Apparently, he is now a spokesman for VW...the VW in Harrisburg where Mike Smith's dad works. Weirddddd.

Vids for the Kids 1/11/11
VW Commercial from Harrisburg, PA



http://farm1.static.flickr.com/92/233141987_0774d79ffd.jpg



If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment