11/29 Photos: When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.

...that's part of a great Ansel Adams quote.

A short time ago I decided that I should be sharing some photos I take with you all. Sure I have the photo section of my website, but I that doesn't get updated as often as I take pictures. So, to share that kind of stuff with you I decided to instead post a picture or 2 here for people to check out.

This time, I'm posting a single photo, and it's from a trip I took to Charlottesville, VA almost a month ago. I went apple picking and had a great day in CVille after that. I hope you enjoy the photo, and I recommend you go apple picking in the Valley next apple picking season if you can!






If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment