Song of the Moment: 11/24

I feel like crap so I'll make this quick...

To help you get through "hump day" (which I literally used to think had something to do with humping...I was wrong) I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

1) Here is a great Wolfmother song (with a decent fan-made video) from the always amazing 500 Days of Summer soundtrack, courtesy of my beautiful girlfriend.
2) Speaking of wolves...here's another sweet tune from the Brothers album.

Please enjoy this brief, but hearty helping of the Hump Day Combo Meal, courtesy of...

Song(s) of the Moment 11/24

Vagabond by Wolfmother


Howlin' For You by The Black Keys




If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

1 comment: