SotM: 11/8

Sorry I've been MIA lately on the blog-front. Work calls ya know?! Oh...you're out of work? My bad. I kind of am too now. (HIRE ME) Freelance videographers only work when needed. I just pray I'm needed for a while!

On to business. Here is a great song from back in the summer of 2009 by an indie band out of Brooklyn. Well...honestly the song is great, while the video is TERRIFYING. Like honestly...creepy stuff. So I recommend you just listen. We don't want any nightmares tonight now do we?! Anyways, this is a single off of the band's 3rd album, which honestly I haven't heard a lot of, but this song is awesome. So, check out today's tune, courtesy of everyone's favorite cuddly fuzzy friendly/blood-thirsty animal...

Song of the Moment 11/8
Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear






If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment