SotM: 11/1

Here is the first Song of the Moment of November, my friends.
I heard this on the radio...this song is pretty great and I found out it has blown up in Australia! Well I'm no Aussie BUT I do still love this song. It's off this band's 2009 album and their second single from it. It has a dark sound to it and a very personal and emotional feel to it. Surprisingly, it has received mixed reviews saying it sounded R&B and something like Timbaland. Honestly, I don't know where that review is coming from...so just ignore that person, they suck anyways.

So, welcome to November and its very first...

Song of the Moment 11/1
Undisclosed Desires by Muse





If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment