SotM: 11/10

Here it is my lemmings!...I mean friends...ah crap...

To help you get through "hump day" (which I literally used to think had something to do with humping...I was wrong) I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

1) Matt and Kim have become rather popular in some groups, and here is their single from 2010, off their new album Sidewalks, which was released November 2nd.
2) Once again...another frightening video. I was uncomfortable in a bad way. But this song comes from a good old band, it has a great dark and steadily-marching-along, type of feeling. Creepy stuff.
3) This last song comes from a Grammy-winning band that's been going since the 70s. Here is my favorite song off their 2010 album, a song which they are playing at a radio station in this video.

So, you have a pretty wide variety of music here. It ranges from a death march, to an old Chicano band, to whatever Matt and Kim are. Alright then, please enjoy this Hump Day Combo Meal's wide variety of music, and don't have too much, or it'll spoil your appetite!

Song(s) of the Moment 11/10

1) Cameras by Matt & Kim




2) Wrong by Depeche Mode



3) Burn It Down by Los Lobos





If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment