The Boy Who Took-Over-My-Teenage-Years

Harry Potter is back. This time it is a film of his 7th, and last, year at Hogwarts. Yet, the film is split into 2 parts. Ok...so I might be getting myself into trouble here, considering I haven't even seen the movie yet, but I already think that is ridiculous. Who makes a movie and says, "Actually, no, let's not make it 1 regular movie. Let's make it 2 half movies, but stretch it out longer to seem like a normal movie, and we can make tons more money, waste much more time in the average person's life, and of course we can also make viewers angry that Part 1 ended so awkwardly and without proper resolution!"

Genius. Sounds like a winner to me.

And that is why I don't like the idea of the new Harry Potter and the Whatever Whatevers, Part 1 movie. I can't wait for a whole 'nother movie to come out so I can figure out how it ends! Oh wait...there were 7 books that already did that? Did I read all 7? I wish I could say "no." Am I currently reading book 7 to remember what happened so I can possibly go watch the new Part 1 movie, thus giving me more fuel to rant and rave about it? I wish I could say "no." Don't judge.

Anyways, if you saw the new Harry Potter movie, let me know what you think! If you want to sass me back with a piece of your mind saying that I'm a jerk for bashing a movie I haven't seen...don't waste your breath. I haven't seen "Octaman" yet I know that's a terrible movie. Boom. Lawyer-ed you. Tyler, out.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00639/news-graphics-2007-_639402a.jpg http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/headlines/temp/temp44.jpg


If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Personally, im glad that they are doing two movies. I saw the first part today. The last 6 movies were always slightly disappointing to me because they always missed some of the most important things from the books, because this book was so long and so much happened in it there was no way for them to be able to just fit it into one movie. If they did it would be like 5 hours long. They have only gone about half way through the book and it was 2 and a half hours, but the details are pretty spot on from what i can remember (i haven't read the last book since high school...5 years ago at least). They didn't stretch it out, every bit needs to be in there or things wont make sense later. Though it does suck that it's in two parts and we have to wait like 6 months for the second part to come out I don't think they would have been able to do it any other way because lets be honest.. people would have never been happy if everything that happens was shoved into one tiny little movie and we would be hearing complaints for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-- I never thought that in depth before about how obnoxious it is that they're making the last movie into two. I thought about how I figured they were doing it mostly to make money but I guess that fact didn't bother me so much; aren't we all to a certain extent?

    I love reading your blogs Tyler! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my anonymous friend...youre so right though about them leaving out important stuff in the recent films! like hey, what about that GIANT epic fight at the end of the 6th book? yeah let's just leave that out for sake of time. LAME. glad you seemed to like part 1 though!

    bonnie...im still annoyed it's 2 parts, then again i'm not waiting on pins and needles...i know how it ends! score!

    ReplyDelete