Hello People of the World

This is a simple "thanks" to everyone that has ever read my blog on
www.tylerconta.com or at www.tylerconta.blogspot.com


In the last month tylerconta.com has had over 500 visitors!
Since the beginning of this summer, tylerconta.blogspot.com has had over 2,400 visitors!
In the month of September alone, my blog had juuuust under 1,000 visitors!

So, that's just proof that while most of what I blog is ridiculous...maybe people like the ridiculous, random, and weird (plus the good music). I'm rather proud of the fact that so many of my friends, and even random people, have visited and read my posts. My way of saying thanks is to give a shout out to the readers. According to the stats on my blog, I can see what countries have had viewers check my blog. So...I'm just going to say "hello" to all the peoples of those countries in their official language(s), as a sign of my respect and gratitude...with help from Google.

Belgium: Hallo (Dutch), Bonjour (French), Hallo (German)

Japan: こんにちは (Japanese)

Denmark: Hej (Danish)

Spain: Hola (Spanish)

Sweden: Hej (Swedish)

Brazil: Olá (Portuguese)

Russia: привет (Russian)

United States: Yo (English)

A flag featuring both cross and saltire in red, white and blue. United Kingdom: Oi (English)

Vertical triband (red, white, red) with a red maple leaf in the centre of the white Canada: Bonjour (French), Eh? (English)


Alright then. Hello everybody. I looked most of these up to be accurate, but some I just knew from things such as stereotypes and assumptions. And yes...you're especially welcome for the blog posts that keep you so entertained, you poor cold Canadians.

Thanks for the support as I keep up this site everyone!




If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment