SotM: 11/5

Here it is again...

Simply because alliteration is the only way to be cool...I'm going to make this Friday a flashback to good ole tunes...I'll call it "Throwback Friday." Wait...that doesn't make sense. Oh yeah that's because alliteration was only cool in elementary school.

Welcome to another Throwback Friday!
This edition of Throwback Friday is a little unique. It's a special one to me. My first love of music was pretty unique...jam bands and hippy music. Yeah. Well, that's why this edition of the Throwback is a personal throwback to my own roots.

1) This is a good ole tune from Widespread Panic back from 1994, with a terrible fan-made video
2) My favorite musician of all time is Keller Williams, probably one of the most talented musicians I've ever heard, and this is one of my favorites by him and a band called The String Cheese Incident
3) Lastly, here is my favorite song by Sublime. Maybe overplayed but still a fantastic jam
4) Yes this song by moe. may be over 10 minutes long...but it's worth every second. Give it a listen when you get a chance!

So...it might be a little different from my previous song choices, but trust me this is talented stuff by talented people...and I still hope you appreciate the Throwback Friday I've got for you with...

Song(s) of the Moment 11/5

Ain't Life Grand by Widespread Panic



Best Feeling by Keller Williams ft. The String Cheese Incident



Santeria by Sublime



Rebubula (part 1) by moe.
Rebubula (part 2) by moe.





If you wish to leave comments or check out older posts: www.tylerconta.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment