Vids for the Kids: 10/31

When I was preparing tylerconta.com, my blog, and simply preparing what to give you all...I asked "what do you want?"

I got lots of responses:
Music (Check: Song of the Moment/SotM)
Food (Check: Munchies)
Quotes
Heroes
Good Deeds
Things to Do (Check: Do-It)
and finally...
TV/Video/Movies

Well...for the first time, I bring to you...

VIDS FOR THE KIDS!

I will do my best to review TV shows, movies, videos on the web, and more. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, please send them my way! I gladly accept, and use, song recommendations for SotM...so please send Vid recommendations to! I really appreciate it!

So kiddies...in light of Halloween being today and all, and a friend showing me this hilarious video....I present the first ever...

Vids for the Kids 10/31
The KXVO Pumpkin Dance


http://img.youtube.com/vi/v4IC7qaNr7I/0.jpg


HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY FRIENDS!!
__________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment