An Epic Moment

One time this summer, while in heaven (thanks to the World Cup), I defined "epic" as follows:

1) a monumental happening
2) a tale of great trials & tribulations
3) Landon Donovan's game-winning goal in stoppage time

While those are all still true, "epic" for me now means the unveiling of tylerconta.com

After lots of planning and hard work, it's come together. Only one small section remains, and that will come in time. I've been blogging recently, waiting, passing the time until this day! I knew that at tylerconta.com the home page would be my blog! So, a while ago I asked the public what they wanted me to blog about. The majority said: music, food, movies, quotes, heroes, and good deeds. I have been blogging some of those things (in my own cynical and sarcastic way) and more, but now I intend to blog about all of them in their own time! I hope that visitors will enjoy my blogging and will give feedback like lots of my readers do. Thanks for the feedback, friends!

Along with some silly little blog that only some nerdy nerds read, I have more goodies. The original intent of tylerconta.com is for it to be a place for me to truly be me (blog), while also showcasing my talents, my work, and the things I am most passionate about. I love video, photography, graphic design, and art in general. That is why my website is a portfolio in addition to the blog. It will feature my photography, my graphic design, and soon my video work. My contact information, resume, LinkedIn, blog, etc are also listed in case anyone wants to stalk me/contact me for potential work/jobs. (I am currently a freelance videographer and am looking for full-time work in the media arts field!)

Enough about me. How are you doing? Well...in case you forgot...I don't care. But please, enjoy TYLERCONTA.com and all that it has to offer. Please come back often to read my blog. Please hire me. Enjoy this epic moment with me as http://www.tylerconta.com comes to life!

(Thanks to everyone who has helped me with my blog and with this: whether encouragement, being a model, challenging/editing/critiquing/supporting my work, or simply being you and helping me along the way! A HUGE thanks to Jess Lonett, who built the website with my ideas, JPEGs, and Photoshop Docs. I couldn't have done it without her. I owe you big time, Jess!)




__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment