SOTM: 10/23

After a long day of work all I wanted to do was get home, change into gym shorts, listen to some good music, and do nothing all night. My plans have slightly changed and I'm heading out in a minute...but first I had to post this song I've been rocking out to recently.

My friend is a DJ/hosts his own radio show in Harrisonburg, and I tuned in online this week. He always plays great stuff, check him out! This time he played a song I distinctly remember hearing him play before, and I searched what song it was while it was playing. Now I know! I decided to add to it a new song of theirs I found recently. They're some tunes from an indie band that comes from Liverpool, England. The first song was released in 2006, re-released in 2008, and is freaking awesome! Thanks Andrew! The second song is a single from their 2nd album, which is still untitled, and is sure to impress! And...oddly enough both songs for today deal with other cities in the world. Liverpool must suck I guess? (Well, Liverpool FC sure does suck this year. Ouch!)

So, please enjoy some Killer Sushi inspired music via Mr. Coffee with...

Song(s) of the Moment 10/23

Moving to New York by The Wombats


Tokyo (Vampires & Werewolves) by The Wombats



____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment