SotM: 10/27

Well my loyal followers...better late than never, right?!

To help you get through "hump day" (which I literally used to think had something to do with humping...I was wrong) I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

Today is a little bit of a throwback Combo Meal...so get ready to travel alllllll the way back to the early/mid-2000's!

1) I'm a fan of Jack White's new band, The Raconteurs, but I decided on a good throwback of The White Stripes from their 2000 album titled De Stijl.
2) Here's a song coming from the first Kaiser Chiefs' album from 2005, Employment.
3) This song comes from about 2007, from a Cali band that I've actually never heard of. But I heard this song and liked it. (Video coming soon on the band's website)

Please feast upon this lovely Hump Day Combo Meal and enjoy your toy....

Song(s) of the Moment 10/27

Hello Operator by The White Stripes






New Low by Middle Class Rut

http://imgsrv.shorealternative.com/image/shalt/UserFiles/Image/Upcoming%20Releases/middleclassrutnonamenocolor.jpg


__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment